- Ukrainian Diary – digest of the most important news over the past week (audio)
- Individual gas meters to be installed for gas consumers
- UN names Ukraine one of priority tasks
- Session of NATO Military Committee starts in Brussels
- In Ukraine, gas price for households to increase
Government and Federation of Trade Unions to sign agreement
Agreement on reforming remuneration system is planned to be signed by the Government and Federation of Trade Unions. The agreement will form the basis for further growth of social garantees in Ukraine, said during a Cabinet meeting Prime Minister Vladimir Groisman.
Furthermore, Ukrainian Prime Minister Volodymyr Groysman heard reports of two heads of departments who are responsible for launching of e-declaration - National Agency for Prevention of Corruption and the State Service of special communication and information protection and demanded to launch e-declaration of officials' assets on September 1, 2016 having threatened with dismissals for the failure to launch it.