- IT sphere revenues in Ukraine increase by $ 3.5 billion over year
- PrivatBank recognized best Ukrainian bank at currency market in Eastern and Central Europe
- Parliament considering Bill on Donbas
- Misinformation campaign seriously weakened Ukraine
- Film director Mikhalkov put on list of people threatening Ukraine's security
Prosecutor General: We have evidence Yefremov opened doors to war
"Yefremov is probably the first, the only one figurant during my tenure [as Prosecutor General of Ukraine] toward whom I have an extremely negative attitude. According to the evidence, this man opened the door to the war in our country. I am convinced in it! And these are not my emotions, this is the evidence, which different people have provided during the investigation," Lutsenko said at a press conference in Kyiv on Wednesday.