- Ukrainian Diary – digest of the most important news over the past week (audio)
- Individual gas meters to be installed for gas consumers
- UN names Ukraine one of priority tasks
- Session of NATO Military Committee starts in Brussels
- In Ukraine, gas price for households to increase
PGO calls Petro Poroshenko to give testimony in Euromaidan case
Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko will arrive at the Prosecutor General's Office (PGO) of Ukraine to give testimony as part of an investigation in crimes committed against Euromaidan activists in January-February 2014 after he is officially summoned, presidential press secretary Svyatoslav Tsegolko said. PGO will also summon for testimony former Prime Minister Arseniy Yatsenyuk and current NSDC Secretary Oleksandr Turchynov. Interrogations are planning to be held in August.