- IT sphere revenues in Ukraine increase by $ 3.5 billion over year
- PrivatBank recognized best Ukrainian bank at currency market in Eastern and Central Europe
- Parliament considering Bill on Donbas
- Misinformation campaign seriously weakened Ukraine
- Film director Mikhalkov put on list of people threatening Ukraine's security
Ukraine's MFA issues statement on situation in Donbas
Ukraine's Ministry of Foreign Affairs is deeply concerned about drastic escalation in the east of Ukraine and asks international partners to put more pressure on the Russian authorities for the implementation of the Minsk peace agreements on Donbas.Russian-backed militants attacked positions of the Armed Forces of Ukraine 189 times on July 22-24 alone. "What is more, they continue to defiantly and provocatively use the weapons that should have been withdrawn from the line of demarcation under the Minsk agreements long time ago," the ministry said.The ministry added there had been six skirmishes which made the Ukrainian side suffer casualties.