- More than 1,300 foreigners barred from entering Ukraine
- Crimean Tatars again searched, detained in Crimea
- This can not be forgotten: Holodomor in Vinnitsya region
- Groysman: Ukrainians to have access to cheaper gas
- Another shipment of humanitarian aid to Donbas delivered from Russia
Sea Breeze 2016 drills: Ukrainian coast guards jump from low flying helicopters to sea
"Service members of the department of special operations squad on water from Odesa coast guard jumped out a helicopter flying 30 km an hour in a designated area," the report has noted. According to the goals of the exercises, the assault groups ought to be deployed in exactly this way, whose main task is to take control of strategically important facilities - ports, waterworks from sea. An assault group of eight men wearing ultralight gear (wet suit, fins, mask) having jumped from a helicopter, has to remain undetected and using the skills of diving without special equipment to reach a designated object and silently neutralize the guards.