- IT sphere revenues in Ukraine increase by $ 3.5 billion over year
- PrivatBank recognized best Ukrainian bank at currency market in Eastern and Central Europe
- Parliament considering Bill on Donbas
- Misinformation campaign seriously weakened Ukraine
- Film director Mikhalkov put on list of people threatening Ukraine's security
MEPs to discuss Britian's exit from EU
MEPs will meet at an extraordinary session at the European Parliament, to discuss further steps in the mechanism of withdrawal of Great Britain from the EU. This was stated by President of the European Parliament Martin Schulz at a briefing. He noted that the group leaders who represent the majority of MEPs, stressed that both sides need stability within the EU.
Chairman of the Accounting Committee at a referendum in Britain Jenny Watson announced the official results of the referendum, according to which 51.9% of residents voted in favor of a country's exit from the European Union.