- Ukrainian Diary – digest of the most important news over the past week (audio)
- NABU opens case involving PGO chief Lutsenko
- Dmytro Horkin: "We consider Pavlo Sharoyko's detention is linked with his professional activities"
- Viktoria Syumar says Russian special services are behind detention of Pavlo Sharoyko in Belarus
- Avakov says ready to testify in Italian court
No Ukrainian servicemen killed in past 24 hours
No Ukrainian servicemen were killed, however, three soldiers of the Armed Forces of Ukraine were injured in the anti-terrorist operation (ATO) in Donbas in the past 24 hours, the Ukrainian presidential administration's spokesman Andriy Lysenko said.
Three Ukrainian servicemen were injured. The most severe hostilities were observed in the Donetsk area. During the day, militants 40 times massively attacked Ukrainian forces in the Anti-Terrorist Operation (ATO) zone in Donbas at dusk."Forty attacks by the Russian occupation army, including 27 in the Donetsk, 12 in the Mariupol, and one in the Luhansk sectors, were registered," Andriy Lysenko said.