- NABU opens case involving PGO chief Lutsenko
- Dmytro Horkin: "We consider Pavlo Sharoyko's detention is linked with his professional activities"
- Viktoria Syumar says Russian special services are behind detention of Pavlo Sharoyko in Belarus
- Avakov says ready to testify in Italian court
- Ukraine plans to launch its first telecommunication satellite "Lybid" in 2018
Odesa Port-Side Plant up for sale
Ukraine's State Property Fund (SPF) has put 99.567% shares in public joint-stock company Odesa Port-Side Plant up for sale. This was disclosed by the Fund Chairman Ihor Bilous. According to him, the starting price is UAH 13.175 billion.Companies and individuals from Russia and persons on whom sanctions under a decree of the Ukrainian president have been imposed are banned from participating in the tender.
Among the main potential buyers - Norwegian, Polish and some American campanies.