- Ukrainian Diary – digest of the most important news over the past week (audio)
- Individual gas meters to be installed for gas consumers
- UN names Ukraine one of priority tasks
- Session of NATO Military Committee starts in Brussels
- In Ukraine, gas price for households to increase
Odesa Port-Side Plant up for sale
Ukraine's State Property Fund (SPF) has put 99.567% shares in public joint-stock company Odesa Port-Side Plant up for sale. This was disclosed by the Fund Chairman Ihor Bilous. According to him, the starting price is UAH 13.175 billion.Companies and individuals from Russia and persons on whom sanctions under a decree of the Ukrainian president have been imposed are banned from participating in the tender.
Among the main potential buyers - Norwegian, Polish and some American campanies.