- IT sphere revenues in Ukraine increase by $ 3.5 billion over year
- PrivatBank recognized best Ukrainian bank at currency market in Eastern and Central Europe
- Parliament considering Bill on Donbas
- Misinformation campaign seriously weakened Ukraine
- Film director Mikhalkov put on list of people threatening Ukraine's security
Japanese envoy: Japan won't lift sanctions against Russia until Ukraine's sovereignty restored
The Ambassador said this today in Mariupol, speaking at the oath ceremony of 172 new patrol police officers. "Japan will not lift sanctions until Russia completely fulfills the Minsk agreements and until the sovereignty of Ukraine is restored," Sumi said, stressing that Japan also condemns the annexation of the Crimea.