- IT sphere revenues in Ukraine increase by $ 3.5 billion over year
- PrivatBank recognized best Ukrainian bank at currency market in Eastern and Central Europe
- Parliament considering Bill on Donbas
- Misinformation campaign seriously weakened Ukraine
- Film director Mikhalkov put on list of people threatening Ukraine's security
Ukrainian President arrives on visit to Japan
Poroshenko has met with the governor of Kyoto Prefecture Keyidzi Yamada. During the meeting the President said that 2017 will be declared the Year of Japan in Ukraine.
He noted that the visit takes place on the eve of the 25th anniversary of establishment of diplomatic relations between the countries and the 45th anniversary of establishment of relations between Kyiv and Kyoto.
As part of his official visit Ukrainian President will hold talks with the Prime Minister of Japan, will have meeting with the Ukrainian community in this country and communicate with the Speaker of the Japanese Parliament. On April 7 President Petro Poroshenko will meet with Emperor Akihito of Japan.