- IT sphere revenues in Ukraine increase by $ 3.5 billion over year
- PrivatBank recognized best Ukrainian bank at currency market in Eastern and Central Europe
- Parliament considering Bill on Donbas
- Misinformation campaign seriously weakened Ukraine
- Film director Mikhalkov put on list of people threatening Ukraine's security
Ukraine gets $331 mln loan from Japan to strengthen macroeconomic stability
“The loan has been issued via the Japan International Cooperation Agency," reads the report. According to the Ministry, this is the evidence of efficient implementation of important structural economic reforms in Ukraine. "The condition for granting this loan is carrying out 10 structural reforms by Ukraine, including such reforms as eliminating of [so-called] “tax pits” via introduction of electronic VAT administration system, gas market reforms and the creation of efficient control system over budget expenditures as well as revenues," the ministry said.