- Ukrainian Diary – digest of the most important news over the past week (audio)
- Individual gas meters to be installed for gas consumers
- UN names Ukraine one of priority tasks
- Session of NATO Military Committee starts in Brussels
- In Ukraine, gas price for households to increase
Death toll from flu in Ukraine reaches 192
"According to operative information, over 3.2 million people with flu and acute respiratory illnesses have been registered since the beginning of the epidemiological season (28.09.2015 - 02.02.2016) in Ukraine, 8.3% of the population have been ill [...] According to operative information, 192 deaths from flu, which have been confirmed by lab tests, have been registered since the beginning of the epidemiological season, including three children under the age of 17 and one death of a pregnant woman. The atypical type A flu virus has been identified in 22 people, the Type B virus has been identified in two people and the Type H1N1 (pdm09) flu virus has been identified in 152 people," the Health Ministry reported.