- Special program to combat tuberculosis approved in Ukraine
- Miners of first shift of Ukraina coal mine go on strike
- Economic expert Oleg Pendzin: "Ukrainian products are more pure and wholesome
- Ukrainian Foreign Ministry demands release of activist
- Expert Oleksandr Sergienko: "People simply are unable to pay for such tariffs"
Ternopil schools reopen after flu quarantine
"The learning process resumes in all secondary and primary schools of the regional capital starting from today. Also, extracurricular activities resume in learning facilities of the city. This decision was taken at a meeting of the commission on safety and emergencies at the Ternopil city council. School students will learn the missed class material in late February - early March," the official said. At the same time, the situation with flu and respiratory infections remains complicated in the regional capital.