- IT sphere revenues in Ukraine increase by $ 3.5 billion over year
- PrivatBank recognized best Ukrainian bank at currency market in Eastern and Central Europe
- Parliament considering Bill on Donbas
- Misinformation campaign seriously weakened Ukraine
- Film director Mikhalkov put on list of people threatening Ukraine's security
Death toll of flu in Ukraine makes more than 160 people
The epidemic threshold was exceeded in 18 regions, in most of them - by up to more than 50 percent, say in the Ministry of Health. Most deaths are recorded in the Odessa region. Since the beginning of the epidemic season in Ukraine more than 3 million people have recovered from influenza.
In most areas quarantine in schools was extended, including in Kiev to February 8 ..