- Ukrainian Diary – digest of the most important news over the past week (audio)
- Individual gas meters to be installed for gas consumers
- UN names Ukraine one of priority tasks
- Session of NATO Military Committee starts in Brussels
- In Ukraine, gas price for households to increase
Polio vaccination set to continue despite flu outbreak
"We will continue with polio vaccinations because the problem remains," said Kvitashvili. He noted that the second round of vaccinations was more successful than the first one, and expressed hope that the vaccination coverage during the third round will be even higher. Recall, according to the official data released by the ministry of health, the second round of polio vaccination was completed with 70 percent coverage rate or 5 percent more than during the first round.