- Ukrainian Diary – digest of the most important news over the past week (audio)
- Individual gas meters to be installed for gas consumers
- UN names Ukraine one of priority tasks
- Session of NATO Military Committee starts in Brussels
- In Ukraine, gas price for households to increase
Border patrols detain illegal border crossers near Slovakia, Hungary state lines
"The suspects, who were walking towards Hungary through the territory under the control of Luzhanka department, were tracked by police by using a night vision device. During their detainment one of the"travelers" attempted to escape, but the servicemen immediately detained him. The men didn’t possess any IDs on them. Four of them declared themselves as nationals of Turkey, and one - from Austria, who in the past was a national of Turkey," a statement said. In addition, the border patrol guards from the Chop detachment have detained two persons at the Ukrainian-Slovak border. The offenders - a citizen of Georgia and a citizen of Ukraine - were detained in the area of Uzhhorod when they attempted to climb the fence. The suspects are being checked.