- NABU opens case involving PGO chief Lutsenko
- Dmytro Horkin: "We consider Pavlo Sharoyko's detention is linked with his professional activities"
- Viktoria Syumar says Russian special services are behind detention of Pavlo Sharoyko in Belarus
- Avakov says ready to testify in Italian court
- Ukraine plans to launch its first telecommunication satellite "Lybid" in 2018
No casualties amongst Ukrainian servicemen last day
Last night in eastern Ukraine illegal armed groups violated the ceasefire 25 times, reports the ATO staff press center.
According to preliminary data, fortunately, among the Ukrainian military there were no casualties.
Militants used heavy machine guns, grenade launchers and small arms. And in the vicinity of Krasnogorovka they used -82-millimeter mortars banned by Minsk deals.