- Ukrainian Diary – digest of the most important news over the past week (audio)
- Individual gas meters to be installed for gas consumers
- UN names Ukraine one of priority tasks
- Session of NATO Military Committee starts in Brussels
- In Ukraine, gas price for households to increase
Czech Republic simplifies visa process for Ukrainian IT specialists
“The government of the Czech Republic on Monday, November 9, approved a pilot project to significantly simplify and fasten a process for applying for a visa for the Ukrainian citizens with technical education – engineers, technical specialists and IT specialists,” reads a report. According to Prime Minister of the Czech Republic Bohuslav Sobotka, his country is experiencing a shortage of specialists in the technical field and IT sphere. According to the latest data of the Czech Statistical Office, the Ukrainians now make up the largest group of foreigners in the Czech Republic. Their number totals over 105,000 people, and thus, exceeds the number Slovak citizens working in the Czech Republic.